Farming For Profit and Lifestyle !Situated along the iconic farming strip of Goulburn, is the property of 1794 Braidwood Road Tarago. With a 1km road frontage, this 367 acre or 148.5 hectare property has a rotation of improved pastures, cleared for farming and grazing with near level gentle rising ground.
Comprising of a laneway structure operation, these 8 paddocks have excellent fences which provides a rotational opportunity to diversify and farming business model.
In the course of continuous improved pastures, this property has been producing excellent yields of farming income over the last 10 years, ranging from harvesting canola, wheat, barley paralleled with animal income production of sheep/lambs/cows/calves.
Operation and transportation of any of these commodities can be easily completed as infrastructure consists of large Australian Stockyards with weigh scales and cattle crush, 2 stand shearing shed, 5 silos, 6mx10m lock up garage and B Double access and all weather turning area.
Being in the forefront of any extreme weather circumstances, this property has 2000m of 2inch green pipe connecting water bore to 25,000ltr storage tank feeding back to concrete water troughs which also links with a fodder machine that produces 600kgs of feed per day.
Great outlook for designing your own home, this property has not 1 but 3 building entitlements (STCA). Current accommodation exists with temporary 2 bedroom lodging, total 400sqm of roof catchments supplying 3x25000ltr rain water tanks and additional 2x20ft lockup storage containers.
This property can either further enhance a current business enterprise profitability or provide a lifestyle that is diverse, meaningful and enjoyable.
Serviced by school buses to all surrounding schools and only 25min drive to train station.
About the HomesteadCabin style tempory accomodation
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Area: 367acre (approx)
- Views: Panoramic and areas of elevated scenery
- Description of Country: Near level plain to Gently rising lands to the Eastern Boundary
- Improvements: 5 Silos,
- Other Improvements: Silos, Shearing Shed, Other Housing
- Fencing: Very good with stock laneway system
- Number of Paddocks: 8
- Mixed Farming
- Water Supplies: Tanks, Dams, Bores
- Comments: 5 dams plus bore pumping to head tank and out to trough stock watering system
- Air service: Daily
- Mail service: Daily
- Schools: Primary, Primary Bus, Secondary, Secondary Bus, Tertiary
- Type: Freehold
- Possession: Vacant Possession
- Shire/District Council: Goulburn Mulwarree
- Types: Oats for Grazing ,
- Pastures: Established and improved
- Livestock carried: Sheep, Cattle
- Additional comments: Has been producing Prime lambs and Beef Cattle
Service & Facilities
- General comments: Potential for further development attracting Dwelling Entitlement (Subject to council approval)
- Roads to property: All Sealed Braidwood Road Frontage approx 1 km
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carports: 3