135 Mt Baw Baw Road, GOULBURN
Friday 22nd June 2018 11:00am, Merino Room, Goulburn Soldiers Club
Land Area 60 acres
Located about 8km from Goulburn Post Office and about 4 km from Goulburn city boundary.
* 24.01 Ha or 60 acres
* Sandstone concrete block construction with colorbond roof.
* 4 bedrooms- main with WIR and ensuite with spa bath.
* 3 other bedrooms all with BIRs.
* Full size office (or 5th bedroom - no BIR).
* Reverse cycle ducted/zoned AC.
* 7.8kW solar panels (2 separate systems with separate inverters) with smart meter
* House water tank (concrete construction) - approx 135,000 litres
* Main Shed - Steel construction - 30m/7.3m - 10 bays with 3 roller doors
* 240v power throughout. Alarmed and stand-alone 3 phase power unit installed
* Machinery Shed - Steel construction - 17m/9m. 240v powered
* Large animal shelter/shearing shed - steel construction - 18m/14m
* Steel construction powered workshop and other miscellaneous shedding
* 12 paddocks + Two dams on automatic electric pump (estimated at 7 megalitre capacity)
* Steel cattle yards with raceway and loading ramp - 12m/12m
* Fresh water - 3 plastic tanks/1 concrete tank - total approx 23,000 gal/105,000 litres.
* Irrigation water - one steel/plastic-membrane tank approx 18,000 gal/82,000 litres.
|Land Use:||Mixed Farming|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed